Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A New Day -- Young, Broke and Kosher is reborn!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a long time, but I am back, and boy what an adventure I have had. From traveling cross-country to a bout with a staph infection over Rosh Hashana, I have certainly had an insane ride since I last posted.

I have rethought Young, Broke and Kosher, and thanks to the help of many people (and a guy named Dan from Webvisible at last night's networking event in LA), I have come up with a new approach to this blog. We are going to go beyond the stories. It's time to think more about your needs than mine.

The blogging schedule will look something like this:

Tuesdays: We are going to devote Tuesday's blog to a restaurant, product or item that is currently rocking my kosher world and that all of you should know about.

Wednesdays: To get over the hump, I'm providing you with my best tips regarding cooking, from kosher meat shopping (and how to get the best deals) to knife tips. It'll all be here!

Thursdays: As we approach Shabbat, this day is all about worldly wisdom and story time. So gather around as I share a piece of my mind!

So, p'tayavon, everyone, and keep tuned next week for the reboot!

Love, Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.