Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's for Dinner? Day 2

Tonight's dinner it had to be fast, as Ari was heading off to class. The result was fish tacos done quick and dirty:


Health Factor: 5. There are some good things in there -- cabbage that I marinated slightly in rice vinegar, cilantro, onion and of course fish is healthy. But the fish is breaded (I cooked it from a box) and the sauce has a mayo base. I'm not going to lie -- this was not a meal done for health reasons.

Delicious Factor: 6.5. It was tasty and I did like having fish tacos. But let's face it: Mexican food isn't my forte, and this didn't have the best ingredients to work with. But it was satisfying, and Ari did like having it before he went to class. It's not something I make that often, and I am perfectly okay with having it once in a blue moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.