Sunday, March 21, 2010

Please help the Marcus family!

Hi everyone!

I wish I could be writing a blog post on Sunday for a happier occasion, but this is a call for help. My friend Allyson came home Friday night to find her family's house on fire. They lost everything, from photographs down to their clothes. It's the week before Passover, and in the spirit of the holiday, we need to help them.

I may be Young, Broke and Kosher, which includes not having a lot of money to give. But I am doing everything in my power to help despite my lack of funds. All of us are charged to help others who are in need. So please, if you can, help out! Contact me at youngbrokekosher@gmail.com for more info.

Until then, please check out the Facebook group page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=108100215874496&ref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.