Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Updates from YBK Headquarters

Hi everyone!

I'm not really going to do an official posting today, per se... I'm very tired and it has been a very long day. But I have decided to do some updates on what we are doing right now.

But for those of you who do tune in on a regular basis, I want you to know that in about a month we will FINALLY launch video! It's taken us a long time, but I am very excited for this. I'm still ironing out some scripts, learning my editing software on the Mac and looking for someone to hold the camera. But all in all, it's quite a thrill to get started on such an anticipated project.

Also, for those in the SoCal area, I have decided to offer cooking classes for those who are interested in learning how, whether it's basics or something a bit more intermediate. If you are, feel free to shoot me an e-mail: youngbrokekosher@gmail.com. They are for a fee, but I am flexible in offering classes. And trust me, friends of mine have done it, and they have enjoyed it. I am sure you will, too.

I know there are a lot of people coming to the blog possibly for the first time today. A big special thanks goes out to Raechel, or Rae Gross, for giving us a big giant shout-out today! I will give her one too... check her out at www.theprprofessional.com, or follow her on Twitter @theprpro.

Speaking of... did you know that we at YBK have a Twitter account? I'm going to try to be more vigilant about working with it -- let's just say I'm not used to blogging with only 140 characters. We are @Youngbrokekosh, and we also have our own Facebook fan page. Feel free to join us on either system.

We have big plans in store, whether it's the launching of the official Young, Broke and Kosher website or the video. We will keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.