Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun and fabulous photos

Hi everyone!

As we go into Shabbat, I figured it would be nice to have some photos of food and fun. Here are some great photos over the past few months.




A jar of homemade marinara sauce. It's so good when it's homemade! I'm pretty close to nailing this recipe, and I know what ingredient I'm missing. Once I have it confirmed, I will make it and post it.




A picture of the first attempt at tofu coconut curry. I'm going to take another shot at it pretty soon!



Great food and great friends go together so perfectly... just like Josh and Nelli!



Mmm... Jeff's pastrami burger...



Aroma Cafe up on Sunset in Los Angeles is one of my favorites too... best hummus ever!



And finally, one of my delicious noodle bowls... Ari just loves noodle bowls!

I'm making mac and cheese this afternoon, and hopefully I will be able to get some incredible pictures from that as well to post. P'tayavon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.