Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Website Faves

Well, everyone, it's been a long day on the road, and I am back in Southern California. Since I am too tired to write a new post, I am going to give a shout-out to several of my favorite kosher sites.

Here at YBK, we love surfing the internet, particularly at cafés with free wifi. We have a lot of kosher favorites, so it’s time to give a shout out to three kosher websites that keep us going and that we adore.

Mykosherla.com: One of my new favorite people, Aryeh, runs this site. He’s totally cool, and so is this website. If you’re in LA and you need to know all about the best kosher food, shopping for your groceries, where to find a caterer or simply are so broke that you need some coupons, then mykosherla.com is the ultimate hook up. As a kosher Angelino, we needed something special like this for a long time.

Yeahthatskosher.com: If you’re heading out of town, this site will let you know what’s kosher all around the world. They have features about different towns all across the United States as well, along with the tourist destinations you may want to visit. It’s a great resource.

Kosherinthekitch.com: Nina makes recipes perfect for the kosher kitchen, but that’s not all she does. She has full descriptions of what is kosher versus what isn’t, courtesy of Chabad. It’s kitchsy and fabulous, and so YBK salutes them!

I will try to post three kosher sites a week so we can all share in the glory. If you have one, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at youngbrokekosher@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the YeahThatsKosher.com shout out. You should know that we also write about places all over the world, not just the U.S.!

    ~Dani Klein
    Founder of YeahThatsKosher.com
    @YeahThatsKosher on Twitter

    PS - can you hyperlink the 3 links you listed on this page?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani -- Thanks so much! I really do love you guys. I think I did mention that you guys have listings for all across the world, but if you didn't get to see it up there, I'll mention it here too.

    Thanks for pointing out the hyperlinks -- I was very exhausted by my long trip today, so I totally forgot! I added them on as soon as I got your comment.

    And don't forget -- you can become fans of all three websites, plus mine, on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Kosher LA wants the YBK fans to know how much we appreciate all the help and support from Reina Kutner, who is the coolest and most enthusiastic kosher Angelino by far. We follow Reina on Twitter and hope you do too!

    Thanks Reina,
    Aryeh

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.